Tuesday, July 11, 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Join Us at the Best Party of the Summer!
Entertainment Tonight! Cotuit Center for the Arts’ thoroughly fun and entertaining annual fundraiser. Indulge in gourmet hors d’oeuvres, bid in the silent and live auctions, and dance the night away with The Rip It Ups.
Help us top our fundraising goal to keep high quality arts programming right here in our community. Here’s what is in store for this year’s party:
- Thrilling performances from the Center’s 2016/2017 musical season
- Our famous Champagne and Oyster Lounge under the tent
- Our biggest silent auction with more than 75 items and a live painting to bid on
- What will our live auction have in store after last year's huge Hamilton on Broadway package?
- Enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres, desserts and food trucks
- Complimentary Full Bar
- VIP exclusive seating and parking package with special “perks” including upgraded hors d'oeuvres
- Dancing with the Rip It Ups
- And a whole lot more!
Cotuit Center for the Arts is an award-winning, dynamic arts and cultural center that provides free and paid programming including art exhibits, theatre productions, musical events, educational programs, and numerous other events throughout the year. The Center collaborates with Cape Cod artists, musicians, actors, teachers and volunteers to provide a rich experience to over 30,000 attendees each year. The Center’s ticket sales and other earned income, such as class tuitions, facility rentals and concessions, generate less than half of the operating expenses of the Center. In order to make up the shortfall, the Center relies on donations and fundraising events. Entertainment Tonight! is our premium fundraising event of the year. Join us! Do It. At Cotuit!
5:30pm Event and silent auction opens
7:15pm Silent auction closes
7:15pm Entertainment begins in the main theatre
7:45pm Live auction begins
8:15pm Dessert, coffee, food trucks
8:30pm Dancing to the Rip it Ups
10:00 Check out closes
10:30pm Event concludes. Thank you for a great evening!
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 5:30pm - 10:30pm